I will increase Fifa 17 Coins
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 339 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Sime Vrsaljko is looking towards working alongside right-back compete with Juanfran after being presented as a possible Atletico Madrid person.

Vrsaljko, 24, is observed by many being a long-term successor for the 31-year-old, having arrived from Sassuolo over a five-year contract.

Nevertheless the Croatia international will be relishing what he anticipates will probably be "healthy competition" to get a starting berth with Vicente Calderon.

"He's my own partner, I have plenty of respect for your pet, " he advised a news convention. "It will become healthy competition, almost all positive.

"I'm sure that I will increase, to push myself what I could. But the important things is the staff. "

Vrsaljko also revealed he previously spoken to global Fifa 17 Coins team-mate Mario Mandzukic concerning life at Atleti.

"I like the way they will work, I'm glad it's in this way, " he extra.

"I have been vocal with my spouse in Croatia Mandzukic and he said positive things about the direction they work. I'm glad being here and I must start. "

Atleti begin their particular LaLiga season in the home to Alaves about August 21.

Forums