If it followed the traditions of Snake
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 258 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Not only is Friday a day to celebrate the oncoming weekend, get a takeaway and go out for a couple of bevvies with your friends and family, for us here at GameSpew it’s time for FreeGameFriday. Buy Runescape Gold That’s right Spewers it’s the best day of the week.You may have already heard of this week’s choice, dear gamers. It’s the first in this series that I’ve actually jumped on a band wagon and suggested something gasp mainstream. Yes, I know, this week my suggestion is Slither.io , a disgustingly addictive quicktoplay game similar to the very much enjoyed Agar.io .

Of course, when I say quicktoplay, I mean per game. Collectively the phrase just one more and I’ll quit comes up quite a lot in my experience, followed by more swearing than is appropriate for a gentleman or lady. RS Gold It was a glorious internet connection issue that freed me from its sensationally addictive properties. As opposed to Agar.io ’s simplistic floating ball appearance, in Slither.io we play as a snake just trying to make its way in the world by eating as many delicious spheres as possible. Now, you’d think it has some nostalgically similar properties to the arcade/Nokia game Snake and you’d be absolutely right, minus the fact you can loop back on yourself.

Thank god. If it followed the traditions of Snake, the play would be much more frustrating. Instead, you start off as a tiny, little wormofathing and have to grow and grow like something out of a children’s book. Size isn’t everything however. Whether you re a thousand feet long or ten centimetres, the second the drive into someone else, POOF you explode into a scattering of shiny morsels for those around you to gobble up. RS 07 Gold Yum yum.As always it’s free to play and when you click the link below all you have to do is come up with a witty nickname for your slithery pal and off you go. Let us know how you get on in the comments or on Twitter by using FreeGameFriday, we always love to hear your views, and I’ll speak to you next week, folks.Play slither.io in your browser by clicking here!  If you needed a mascot for your brand and your competitor had a podgy plumber with a noticeable nose and magnificent moustache, who or what would you choose as yours?

Forums