Don't make comparisons
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 564 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Mattia Destro refused comparisons with Gonzalo Higuain but may not dismiss a call-up on the Italy squad immediately after netting twice in a very 3-2 win pertaining to Bologna that dented Napoli's title desires on Sunday. Napoli struggled to extract after going 2-0 down prior to half-hour as Destro muscled the way past Raul Albiol for the 14th minute opener.

Luca Rossettini on course Bologna's second eight minutes later along with Destro extended their FIFA 16 PS3 Coins for the hour. Bologna suffered a new late scare while Higuain scored a new last-gasp brace to put together a tense finale though the Roberto Donadoni's facet held on for the fifth league get that moved these people two points totally free of the drop sector. Higuain now features 14 league ambitions in 15 online games, four more when compared with Sampdoria striker Eder and ten over Destro.

"Don't make comparisons when camping and Higuain, " Destro said after. "He's a major star while My spouse and i still have many things to improve in. I always supply it everything just for this club because we've got important goals to arrive at. "

Destro was named in a very provisional 30-man squad to the 2014 FIFA Entire world Cup Brazil™ but was forgotten by then France coach Cesare Prandelli. Though the 24-year-old, who in 2014 was connected with a move for you to Chelsea and True Madrid, launched a whole new appeal to latest coach Antonio Conte.

"Like most strikers, it's considered one of my objectives along with I'll give it everything to realize, " added Destro. "But I ought to just keep participating in well for Bologna and see if the call comes. "fifawoer

Forums