East title new balance 997 kopen
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 103 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hoffman Ready To Impart Wisdom To Padres - RealGM Wiretap

Trevor Hoffman isn't too worried about his new role as the upper level pitching coordinator for the San Diego Padres.

Hoffman also serves as a special assistant to general manager Josh Byrnes.

"That's the biggest thing new balance 1600 dames , right now -- figuring out how to get from place to place," said Hoffman, who will bounce between San Diego's minor league clubs. "I'll probably be on the ground with each affiliate for four or five days."

Hoffman has been a part of the team's front office since retiring following the 2010 season.

However, the new role will be far more specialized new balance 1500 kopen , as Hoffman will focus more on helping pitchers down on the farm.

"It will be similar to before, where I'm in big league camp and available to the guys," Hoffman said. "I'll go back and forth once Minor League camp starts. It's going to be a great opportunity. There's a little of the unknown, and it's going to be a learning process for me -- like how do I communicate what I'm seeing to them new balance 999 dames , things like that."

Blue Jays Claim Casper Wells Off Waivers - RealGM Wiretap

The Toronto Blue Jays have claimed outfielder Casper Wells off waivers from the Seattle Mariners.

Seattle designated Wells for assignment March 31, when the Mariners kept Jason Bay as a backup outfielder.

Wells hit .228 with 10 home runs in 93 games last year in his first full season with Seattle.

Ellsbury Gets Free Breakfast From Red Sox Fan - RealGM Wiretap

Jacoby Ellsbury signed with the New York Yankees after beginning his career with the Boston Red Sox, but not all Massachusetts fans are angry at the outfielder.

Ellsbury found that out when he went to a deli before heading to the ballpark Tuesday.

"Red Sox fan gave me some free breakfast this morning down here in Tampa," he said. "There's still the love there. It's nice to see."

Montreal Acquires MLS Rights To Didier Drogba - RealGM Wiretap

The Montreal Impact have acquired the MLS rights to Didier Drogba from the Chicago Fire and are set to sign him to a contract.

The current deal on the table will see Drogba new balance 998 kopen , 37, sign an 18-month contract in excess of $3 million per year.

Chicago initially obtained Drogba's rights by filing a discovery claim on the player and pursued him for over a month.

When Drogba indicated his preference was to be in Montreal, the Fire traded his rights to the Impact in exchange for what one source with knowledge of the deal described as a "substantial amount of targeted and regular allocation money" well in excess of $100,000.

Matt Moore Will Return To Mound Next Tuesday - RealGM Wiretap

In a battle for the American League East title new balance 997 kopen , the Tampa Bay Rays will add Matt Moore back to their rotation next weekend.

Moore, who has been out since last month with a sore left elbow, will pitch on Sept. 3 against the Los Angeles Angels.

He was 14-3 with a 3.41 ERA before Tampa Bay put him on the disabled list July 31.

Forums