Latest Air Jordan 30 (XXX) Black Friday
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 212 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Cheap KD 9 was showcased way back in February during NBA All-Star weekend in Toronto when it was on display at the Jordan flagship store in Toronto at 306 Yonge. A couple months later and Jordan Brand has finally decided to release this stealth colorway to the public.The Jordan 30 Black Cat is dressed in a Black, Anthracite and White color scheme. The all-black upper is constructed out of a combination of woven, knit and printed materials. Adding another dimension to the shoe is the clear translucent outsole equipped with its new herringbone pattern. Additional features on the shoe include the black midsole, the globe branding on the tongue, the XXX/Net branding on the heel, and the Jumpman on the toe.
Latest Jordans 2017 has been unveiled to the media on Jan. 14 in Chicago at the Adler Planetarium, Uproxx reports.According to Nike News, the concept for "Nike Air Jordan 30 XXX" first came into fruition in February 2015 during a birthday dinner. Jordan talked to Tinker Hatfield to design the said shoes and the rest was history.“The next morning I drew a shoe because I knew I was in deep trouble. We had no time. Then I realized it wasn’t good enough to sketch a shoe. I asked for that particular photo of Michael in the slam dunk contest and then I drew," Hatfield told the publication.
Jordans For Cheap features a smooth combination of woven, knit and printed materials to form a nice silhouette, with the trademark smooth toe piece. Also, by using a knit cradle, the glue needed to form the shoe is reduced and heel stability is secured. You can check some of the leaked images of the pair posted by Complex.Hatfield revealed to Uproxx that Jordan himself was impressed with the new XXX, saying, "I think it’s most important to make sure the athlete, Michael in this case, is comfortable with the direction. He loved it.”“We feel like if we’re doing our job right, the result will be beautiful or interesting," Hatfield said as quoted by the publication.

Forums