Latest Air Jordan 8 (VIII) Christmas Gifts
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 203 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Cheap KD 9 are rumors circulating that we could be seeing Jordan Brand release a special pack in honor of the Black Mamba. This Air Jordan Kobe Pack would include two Air Jordan PE Laker colorways that Kobe wore back when he was a sneaker free agent in 2002-2003. The first sneaker would be the Air Jordan 3 and the second would be the Air Jordan 8. Both will come with predominantly white uppers and accent colors inspired by the Lakers. The rumored price for the pack is $500.Make sure you keep it locked to Kicks On Fire for developing details on this potential release. If I were a Kobe Bryant fan I would NEED these. To be able to own two exclusive Air Jordans that were worn by Kobe over 10 years ago would be amazing. $500 is kind of steep though.
Latest Jordans 2017 have seen Jordan Brand commemorate Michael Jordan’s 1st and 2nd NBA Championships with the Air Jordan 6 Championship Pack and the Air Jordan 7 Championship Pack, respectively.Now since the Air Jordan 8 is celebrating its 30th anniversary this year we’ll be seeing an Air Jordan 8 Championship Pack that celebrates Michael’s 3rd NBA Championship and the Bulls first three-peat season that took place in 1992-1993. At the moment there is no images of the shoes but the pack will include two colorways of the Air Jordan 8, one in black and one in white.
Jordans For Cheap is currently scheduled to release some time in June 2016 with each pair retailing for $250. Make sure you check back with Kicks On Fire for the latest updates on this latest Championship Pack from Jordan Brand.I’m not a fan of the Air Jordan 8 so I can’t say that I’m looking forward to this pack. I am curious to see what the shoes look like though.The Air Jordan 8 is returning for Holiday 2015 in a big way. The rumors that the legendary Air Jordan 8 Aqua is returning are finally confirmed by the brand as today we get an official look at the famed eighth signature lifestyle “All-Star” colorway in full glory. The retro+ Air Jordan 8 “Black/Chrome” will also see a return twelve years after it debuted in 2003.

Forums