Neymar would be the best player
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 549 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Samuel Eto'o is within no doubt that Neymar would be the best player on the planet once Barcelona teammate Lionel Messi as well as Real Madrid ahead Cristiano Ronaldo tend to be past their maximum.

The trio constitute the shortlist for that 2015 FIFA Ballon d'Or, an accolade that the Argentine and the actual Portuguese have Fut Points accounts dominated for that past seven many years.

Former Barcelona as well as Madrid forward Eto'o is actually confident if Neymar is applicable himself appropriately, he would be the sport's leading performer later on.

"Neymar has lots of potential. After the actual era of Messi as well as Cristiano, surely he'll be number 1, " Eto'o, that played for Barca in between 2004 and '09, told ESPN Brasil. "But he's to remember it depends on him a great deal. He must keep in mind that he hast the actual talent and must train, train as well as train, because others don't have his talent.

"Neymar is just 24-years-old, I am ten years older than him or her, but he is really a leader in South america. I think, with all he's experienced, the stress, he may have the ability to give advice to some 35-year-old who performs with him. inch

The Cameroonian had been named head trainer at Turkish aspect Antalyaspor earlier this particular month and believes he's already having an optimistic impact.

"Before, We slept some 4 hours a evening. Now that I'm a coach, I sleep for no more than three! " he or she added. "But I am a football enthusiast, so I perform everything with enthusiasm. I always provide by best, and I believe we managed to create our team perform well.

"But it isn't enough just in order to play well, we must play well as well as win. "fifawoer

Forums