The addition of Fifa Coins some organization
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 163 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am just talking things like extra institutions maybe, the addition of Fifa Coins some organization records being implemented, improved youth scouting and academy, more clear variation throughout how the AI teams participate in. I know many would disagree maybe, but I think some sort of promise of a bit of further revenue would help probably shift some more focus on for you to career mode, employing extra staff to get that stuff right maybe.

Officially, FIFA 17 does offer the option to just straight up shell out money to buy what are known as FIFA Points in the game, which can be exchanged for card bags and the ability to play FUT Draft. However , who wants to should pay extra money in the game, so we are looking at ways to earn coins in-game only instead. In some right parts of the world, people have been playing for as retailers broke the street date longer. While we identified this year's entry becoming a balanced, challenging affair, and also come with a few quirks built-in to it. http://www.vipfifa15.co/

Forums