Women definitely should make an effort
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 585 days ago · 0 people like this ·

"If I can easily successfully accomplish the things I must do I is able to see no reason why I might not want to look for the leading job eventually, " Johansen said in a interview on Thursday.

"Women definitely should make an effort to Buy FIFA 16 Coins aspire to large places... but I has been too new within my role to look at this now, " the lady added, speaking around the sidelines of the particular Trust Women convention on women's rights run from the Thomson Reuters Base.

Studies have consistently shown that improving the percentage regarding women on company boards can increase financial performance, company social responsibility, and increase how many women in some other high-level positions.

Johansen said she had not set out to get a career in sports but fell in to the role as the daughter of your professional banker who co-founded certainly one of Sierra Leone's most famous clubs, East Conclusion Lions FC, sufficient reason for two sports crazy brothers.

She is currently owner and TOP DOG of Sierra Leone Countrywide Premier League golf club, her country's leading professional football little league.2l3k489

She is furthermore the founder of soccer team FC Johansen that she create as a humanitarian venture in 2004 to be able to inspire young footballers which is now in the particular premier league.

Forums