fans to be the new cover
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 578 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Video Live action trailer will be surrounded shooting real life crime and punishment RS Gold files launches on September 30 the new Mario Kart 8 update is the addition of three Mercedes-Benz cars, in addition to the amount of the Order Dragon Age features Inquisition producer talks about the shadow warrior creatures Runescape games' receives a new PS4 Xbox One trailer Show more Electronic Arts, in partnership with the NHL and NHLPA had announced that Martin Brodeur was selected by fans to be the new cover athlete coming from NHL 14, beating Sergei Bobrovsky of the Columbus Blue Jackets. The New Jersey Devils goalkeeper, and Brodeus be the first goalkeeper to cover for NHL Runescape game since John Vanbiesbrouck for NHL '97. Happy to win, Broder said that 'having obtained the votes throughout the campaign cover is fantastic. My kids pushed me to participate in this campaign, and they are really excited to see my dad on the cover of Runescape in play at all times. I want to thank all NHL fans who campaigned and voted for me. 'And it allows the number of votes for the campaign to cross the 22 million in the second annual contest cover athlete for EA. NHL 14 will be available on September 10 in North America and September 13 worldwide for PS3 and Xbox 360. EA, EA Sports, NHL, NHL 14, PS3, Xbox 360 and Fez finally get the proper Xbox 360. In criticize Phil Fish , who spoke negatively about the Microsoft policy to modernize Runescape games. Decided that Microsoft Corp. to change the rules and allow corrections indie Runescape game developers for free, instead of having to pay a fee every time Runescape you need to pass the certification  Update policy finally platform.With modified by Microsoft, Phil Fish has confirmed via Twitter that Runescape will receive the correction within months.Here is a statement from DarkScape Gold Phil Fish on Twitter Good news everyone, we're going to focus on FEZ XBLA! It will be interesting to see if the policy changes will have huge implications for the future indie developer for Xbox One.Let us what you think of these

Forums