his point asics gel nimbus 17 homme
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 105 days ago · 0 people like this ·

David Villa Becomes First Signing For NYCFC - RealGM Wiretap

David Villa has become the first official signing of New York City FC acheter asics running , joining the new MLS club on a three-year deal.

"I want to try to help MLS continue to grow and try to make New York City FC become the best team in the league," Villa said.

"It's a real honor that the people who have formed the club have focused their attention on me. I'm keen to do the best I can."

Villa joined Atlético from Barcelona last season.

He has won 94 caps for Spain, scoring 56 goals, and helped them win the 2008 European Championship and the 2010 World Cup.

New York City FC head coach Jason Kreis added: "David Villa is undoubtedly one of the most accomplished and best strikers in the world."

Brad Lidge Officially Retires From Phillies - RealGM Wiretap

Brad Lidge formally retired as a member of the Phillies on Thursday, according to an ESPN report.

Lidge hasn't pitched in the majors since last June with the Nationals.

Dodgers Shut Down Broxton Again - RealGM Wiretap Dodgers reliever Jonathan Broxton has been shut down from throwing again for at least another three weeks after suffering a setback with his right elbow. The setback came just as the right-hander was set to come off the disabled list. As a result asics gel kayano 21 homme , club officials won't say at this point that they are counting on getting Broxton back the rest of the season. "We don't have a timetable now," Dodgers manager Don Mattingly said. "We did this once before, where he was shut down for three weeks and did all the stuff to return, and then we got back here. It's just hard to say now that we're going to get him back in six weeks or seven weeks or eight weeks. To me, at this point asics gel nimbus 17 homme , if we get him back, great, all the better. But we have to kind of move forward." Yoenis Cespedes Will Draw Significant Interest In Free Agency - RealGM Wiretap

Yoenis Cespedes figures to draw a lot of interest in free agency.

The Oakland Athletics faded last season after trading him to the Boston Red Sox and

Forums