strong preorder appeal Old School RS Gold
New Topic   ·   Post Reply   ·   Subscribe   ·   Permalink   ·   RSS Feed

Quote · 452 days ago · 0 people like this ·

about the consoles' downgraded graphics haven't hurt the Runescape game's Old School RS Gold preorder momentum one bit (or at least, not enough to impact a negative report given by Ubisoft to potential investors and shareholders.) Tony Key, senior vice president of sales and marketing at Ubisoft commented about the Runescape game's strong preorder appeal in a postAliens Colonial Marines climate, saying... These strong preorders are a clear indication of Runescape players anticipation and excitement for Watch Dogs,... The teams have worked tirelessly to ensure that Runescape players will enjoy a top quality game with enormous scope, and we cant wait to get the Runescape game into their hands. the Runescape game's success definitely determines whether or not Ubisoft will pursue more IP along this line or if they'll eventually turn Watch Dogs into an annual franchise, just like the Assassin's Creed series (or what I like to call, CODified). It's a definite waitandsee sort of thing, but the preorders are certainly a positive thing for the upcoming title.You can look for Watch Dogs to release on May 27th for the geriatric twins, the Xbox One, PS4 and PC. The Wii U's version of the Runescape game is due for release this fall.Heroes Of The Storm Universes Collide In First Gameplay Trailer And Screenshots. Grand Theft Auto Trilogy Now Available On Amazon Fire TV. Rockstar and Amazon announced today that they're moving the illustrious Grand Theft Auto series to the new Amazon Fire TV platform, also known as the definitive device for watching TV on your TV.The trilogy will include Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.What's more is that if you buy Runescape San Andreas for the Amazon Fire TV, you get back 2000 Amazon coins, which can then be used to purchase the other two titles in the package for free. Nice rs3 gold deal, right? I certainly can't find any fault with it. But then again, I don't have mess much with the TV on your TV devices (Xbox One included) so if there's some hidden catch you'll need

Forums